Tipbet are seeking to hire a highly-organized Document Analyst to join their administration team. The successful candidate will be the responsible for arranging, maintaining, updating and managing the company’s filing system in a methodical manner to ensure that these can be accessed at short notice.
- Organize and file company documents.
- Confer with marketing executives, human resource reps, consultants, and management staff to design and implement goals through documents.
- Create forms.
- Analyze and revise hard copies of company forms.
- Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity.
- Arrange and format company forms.
- Create understandable, persuasive copy.
- Improve upon, modify, and enhance company literature.
- Maintain proper records.
- Provide backup copies of documents.
- Coordinate disclosure of information with outside agencies and ensure that responses are legally sufficient and timely.
- Perform evaluations and document audits.
- Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames or submissions.
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
- Experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the iGaming industry
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent understanding of the English language
- A meticulous mindset and big on details