We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our Development team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can design, develop, code, install, debug and test end-to-end web-based, desktop, and back-end applications as well maintain and optimize the underlying system architecture.
- Design, develop and test end-to-end web, desktop and system applications using several different technologies
- Maintain, build and verify new features for our existing applications
- Debug issues and find fixes in a timely manner
- Collaborate within all levels of the organization to translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications.
- Act as a critical point of contact and supply technical feedback to other teams
- Provide development time estimates and regular effective project status
- Be able to consistently deliver on-time and at the highest quality.
- Create and maintain all kinds of user, application and architecture documentation
- Design, develop, perform and monitor system and server tests and metrics
- Take ownership of the of the product lifecycle of several systems
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling systems
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends
- BS degree in computer-related area of study
- Minimum 4-6 years of related programming, testing and system architecture experience
- Experience in developing with several development environments, especially PHP, Java and related technologies, across multiple application tiers
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and SQL writing skills, proven experience working with major relational database platforms such as MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Experience in system operations, deployment and maintenance for distributed system
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and adept quickly to various new technologies
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta