This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and motivated Senior Accountant to join a highly successful and well established iGaming company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Account in a senior role.
- Provide financial reports such as management accounts and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Producing long-term business plans and short term accurate forecasts in order to maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyze the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for income, cash flow and expenditure and identify cost-reduction opportunities; Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and operate a framework for these to be met;
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Oversees tax management and planning on group level and on individual subsidiaries;
- Ensures accounting policies and financial reporting respect IFRS standards – capitalization and impairment, segmental reporting etc;
- Ensure that all records relative to registered employees with the IRD are maintained and FS3's and Fs5's are duly paid.
- Follow mfsa requirements
- posting accounts to sage
- Daily,weekly,monthly report of accounting team
- b2b, b2c companies accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accountant or in a similar position,
- Efficient software skills and computer literate (NAV, Sage, Quickbooks)
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential
- Knowledge of Maltese accounting and tax regulations
- Applicants must have a University degree in Accounting or an equivalent professional qualification, such as ACCA
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an asset and will be given preference.
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta