The Social Media Coordinator will be in charge of maintaining social media marketing promotions and campaigns, as well as building brand awareness of our company and our clients on the Internet and other media.
- Tailor-make content to reach the company’s ideal customers and promotion goals
- Create, adjust and manage all published content and promotions on social media, blogs, applications, channels and other mass media
- Create news/articles to be published, write blog articles and develop blog community
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales
- Oversee activities and necessary designs
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI) as well as report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Engage in communication between company and Social Media spaces, where appropriate
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Follow trends in Social Media tools, design and strategy
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business
- Analyze, review campaigns processes to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Fluency in Turkish language at native level (both written and verbal);
- Fluent German and/or English, both written and spoken
- Experience in the iGaming industry is essential
- Degree in Marketing will be considered as an advantage
- Creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Knowledge of sourcing and managing content development and publishing, WordPress as well as principles of SEO and keyword research
- Analytical skills in marketing
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Winning Social Customer Service techniques
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta