We are seeking to appoint a Video & Sound Designer to oversee the complete conception and production process of their video and sound output.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing any required audio and video to accompany our productions. Working closely with your colleagues in the design team, and under supervision of the Art Director, you will manage the entire sound production process as well as creating the sound concept for the productions. The position involves SFX design/creation, music composition and audio mixing.
You will also be responsible for creating motion graphics assets and animated elements for a variety of mediums including video platforms, slot games and LED banners. You will also be expected to animate typography, logos and have a keen sense of design and layout.
- Create SFX and VFX to go with our games and video production.
- Create sound effects and manage any external resources needed such as voice over and audio samples.
- Compose music from scratch with in-house musical equipment Nektar Panorama P6
- Mix together SFX and music
- Work closely with designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve any game audio development problems as they arise.
- Work with team of developers to help define technical requirements/needs and specifications.
- Take and implement notes and suggestions from the department manager.
- Conceptualise and create high-level motion graphics in After Effects, Photoshop, and/or Cinema 4D.
- Composite using 2D, 2.5D, and/or 3D elements in After Effects.
- Characters rigging.
- Enhance video content by adding visual graphics
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output quality and render efficiency.
- Using text and images in a creative and imaginative way.
- Create visual stories for our Games to engage our fans across all social media platforms.
- Portfolio or Reel demonstrating Sound, Music, Animation and Motion Graphics design/mixing/creation abilities
- Proficiency in Ableton Live and Adobe Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere.
- Working knowledge of Native Instrument Complete suite
- 1+ years’ experience working in a team
- Ability to be versatile and flexible with audio post-production needs
- Fluency using a Mac computer.
- Basic knowledge of video production techniques; video editing would be advantageous.
- Have an eye for design.
- Work closely with designers, artists and programmers to creatively solve game video development problems.
- Strong at concept & storyboard design.
- Knowledge and understanding of HD, 1080i, NTSC/PAL standards, frame rates and file/delivery formats.
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Assistance in finding accommodation
Company DescriptionAbout Us
Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we have dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience possible. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in over a dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. By maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are constantly striving for excellence.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and be part of a highly qualified team, whilst learning more about new technologies.
Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, and ensure opportunities to progress.
At Tipbet, we work with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
Responsible: HR MANAGER
Phone: +356 27791502
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta