The responsibilities of an Affiliate Manager – German include the creation, development and maintenance of the affiliate network and customer base in Germany. The Affiliate Manager is able to identify good potential for growth and bind top performers and reward key partners by developing various concepts.
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to collaborate with our internal creative team in order to create promotions and provide communications to affiliate partners on a regular basis, maintaining strong working relationships.
What We Expect
- Improve growth of our affiliate network
- Ability to identify new potential opportunities in German speaking markets
- Expertise in gambling and betting markets
- Ability to maintain cordial relationships with existing and prospective affiliate partners
- Ability to create and manage commission models
- Analyse competitors and recognize industry trends
- Solid existing affiliate connections
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of commission plans (CPA, CPC and CPM would be an advantage), and marketing strategies
- Self-motivated, passionate about delivering results with strong analytical, negotiation and implementation skills
- Ability to identify and maintain relevant commission plans for affiliates
- Willing to travel with colleagues to iGaming conferences and actively participate once there; previous experience is an advantage
- Strong English and German language skills required; knowledge of others, such as Turkish will be considered a plus
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta