We are looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As Corporate Lawyer you will be responsible for all corporate matters, your objective will be to protect the interests of our corporation and provide business advice.
What We Expect
- Deal with company law and commercial law matters and cooperate with various regulatory authorities and jurisdictions as well as clients and professional advisers both verbally and in writing
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to administration of companies and review or drafting of legal documentation
- Reviewing and preparing corporate documentation, including drafting legal documents, reviewing contracts with vendors and contractors
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company against legal risks
- Guiding managers and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations
- Analysing and reporting legal issues, as well as law concerning mergers and acquisitions, trademarks, tax law, employment and gaming
- Contribute articles or content on gaming law and other related areas.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- LL.B. (an LL.M., especially with a specialization in company and/or commercial law areas will be considered an advantage)
- At least 4 years post-qualification experience gained in laws and regulations relating the international gaming and betting industry (other related experience will also be considered)
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German and/or other foreign languages will be considered a plus
- Exceptional management, organizational and communication skills with advanced experience in client contact and ability to prioritize workload and multitask
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Knowledge of AML, Compliance and GDPR requirements
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta