The Country Manager – Turkish Market is responsible for growing our brand further in the Turkish market and making our sports betting website stand out from the crowd. The Country Manager should also able to identify good potential for growth and act accordingly to make it happen.
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to become an expert in our products and offering in a short period of time, so that they are able to get to work right away.
What We Expect
- Lead the expansion of company’s presence in the Turkish market
- Monitor affiliation activities
- Set KPIs and track their success
- Increase the number of new depositing customers
- Create targeted marketing campaigns, promotions, events for all products
- Create word of mouth and social media coverage
- Help with the implementation and the marketing plan
- Liaise with graphic artists on creatives and marketing tools
- Ensure that the company offers a competitive and effective product for the market;
- Coordinate the marketing needs with the development team
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and act accordingly
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure that marketing and promotions run smoothly and are a success
- Develop the growth plan for the Turkish market
- Update the company’s Turkish website
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Hard-working and willing to see campaigns through from conception to creation
- A meticulous mindset and big on details
- Turkish language at native level and fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional marketing knowledge and background ideally candidate should possess a Marketing related degree
- Experience working with consumer mass marketing, B2C
- Customer communication and e-marketing experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of media buying in Turkish
- Budgeting experience
- Ability to research, analyse findings and interpret trends
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office suite
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta