You will work in a team environment which includes the Management, Developers, and Designers. The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
What We Expect
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Manage the project management process to support the company’s growth
- Review and approves proposed development releases
- Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Fluency in Turkish or German or English language at native level (both written and verbal);
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Must maintain high level of coding standards
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent skills of various project management methods and software
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Capability of managing multiple projects and teams
- Experience of managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Experience in presenting project and department performance to management
- Plan database Postgres & MYSQL optimisation for large scale web applications
- Strong understanding and experience with Software Development Lifecycles
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when there is no direct line of authority
- Adaptable, flexible and has the ability to do the right thing under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Must take ownership of projects by utilising Agile project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
What We Offer
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta