We are seeking to hire a highly-organized Document Analyst to join their administration team. The successful candidate will be the responsible for arranging, maintaining, updating and managing the company’s filing system in a methodical manner to ensure that these can be accessed at short notice.
What We Expect
- Organize and file company documents.
- Confer with marketing executives, human resource reps, consultants, and management staff to design and implement goals through documents.
- Create forms.
- Analyse and revise hard copies of company forms.
- Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity.
- Arrange and format company forms.
- Create understandable, persuasive copy.
- Improve upon, modify, and enhance company literature.
- Maintain proper records.
- Provide backup copies of documents.
- Coordinate disclosure of information with outside agencies and ensure that responses are legally sufficient and timely.
- Perform evaluations and document audits.
- Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames or submissions.
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the iGaming industry
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent understanding of the English language
- A meticulous mindset and big on details
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta