We are looking to add a Dutch Speaking Call Centre Agent to their Customer Service team to provide a first-class customer experience. The job will include answering customers’ queries quickly and effectively, whilst helping to ensure customer retention and making our website the place to bet.
What We Expect
- Answer questions from customers effectively
- Equally comfortable on live chat, email and calls
- Helping customers to understand our website and encourage return visitations
- Working with colleagues to streamline strategies for different languages and markets
- Inform customers of relevant bonuses/promotions that may be of interest
- Learning about and remembering the restricted countries for our players
- Working closely with Risk & Fraud department to identify any issues
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week)
- Solid understanding of the iGaming landscape
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Fully-computer proficient
- Excellent Dutch language skills with good grammar
- Good understanding of English or another language would be a major advantage
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta