The Customer Support Service team member will possess exceptional communication skills to be able to assist customers in making correct use of our products and to increase customer retention. Customer support service will be provided via Live-Chat, E-mail and phone.
What We Expect
- Cooperate with Customer service team leader and provide feedback to team leader, traders and support team
- Help to solve customer queries without ticket escalation effectively and increase customer satisfaction
- Equally comfortable on live chat and email, plus calls if needed
- Learning about and remembering the restricted countries for our players
- Helping customers to understand our website and encourage return visitations
- Working closely with Risk & Fraud department to identify any issues
- Keep customers constantly informed about and interested in our online sportsbook, casino & virtual games products and relevant bonuses/promotions that may be of interest
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Fluent English language both spoken and written are essential
- Experience in casino and sports betting customer service
- Professional communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week)
- Good computer literacy and fast typing
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta