Our Graphic Designer must have passion for web design and digital realms with a portfolio to match. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate creative team! You'll be collaborating with multiple people and teams to produce motivating, creative and exceptional designs.
What We Expect
- Design of websites and applications
- Maintenance and development of digital media
- Design and create different advertising media and projects
- Supervision of various websites and their regular update
- Design of online banners and social media presence
- Development of online newsletters (graphics and text)
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of professional experience in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Good comprehension, creativity, organizational and resilience skills
- Knowledge in prepress (print layout and final printing)
- Ability to work well in teams, across all cultural and professional borders
- Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication skills
- Good knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Motion Design (promotion video, animated banners)
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta