As Odds Compiler, you will be a part of our Sportsbook Department in Malta which is responsible for the preparation, monitoring and risk management of our sports betting operation. You will work in close. You will use your excellent knowledge of the betting and sports, your analytical skills and your team player skills in a vibrant working environment with a great team.
What We Expect
- Compilation of odds both manually & using automated data feeds for a large amount of international sports
- Monitor betting patterns to spot any unusual betting patterns and possible fixed events
- Customer management both on a bet-by-bet basis & from an overall profitability perspective
- Working with internal & 3rd party suppliers to improve the performance of the trading tools
- Conduct competitor analysis on an ongoing basis
- Managing betting product for all websites
- Working with other internal departments and 3rd party suppliers to ensure smooth running of all websites and to improve the performance of the trading tools
- Assist with CS functions/investigations where appropriate
- Passionate interest in a variety of sports
- Exceptional numerical ability, preferably with a degree in a mathematical discipline
- Can demonstrate a basic understanding of bookmaking principles
- Ability to communicate at a high standard both verbally with colleagues, and in writing to customers via email etc
- Ability to work flexibly including weekends, evenings and bank holidays is essential
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta