The Turkish Online Sports Content Writer’s duties will mainly include day-to-day management of online content across all channels, promotion of our products and brands while using your knowledge of sports, and by writing, translating and publishing interesting content.
Another responsibility performed on daily basis will also include the creation of articles for online-marketing, social media, search engine optimized writing and some other topics. To succeed in this role, you need to be proactive in suggesting innovations, ideas and improvements.
What We Expect
- Write SEO and SEM optimized overall sports and sports betting contents highlighting our brand.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic copy and content from initial briefing through to final production, including research, planning and concept creation for all online and offline marketing activities.
- Follow and deliver best practice Copywriting / Brand tone of voice methodology and process throughout the team to ensure the delivery of copy consistency and customer centricity.
- Content and copywriting can be performed in English and Turkish languages.
- Create marketing campaign content for digital channels and social media to increase brand loyalty.
- Liaise with marketing and design departments for both strategy and translations as required.
- Working with in the Content team to create high-quality, eye-catching copy for promotions, customer and partner communications.
- Maintaining the correct tone of voice for the relevant brand across all communication channels.
- Revise, edit and proofread content for spelling and grammar errors
- Support the Content team to ensure the high-quality execution of all content produced.
- Producing and optimizing copy for CRM communications in E-Mail, push and SMS formats.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Excellent and fluent Turkish and English language skills
- Experience in the iGaming industry, especially at Sportsbook
- Good knowledge of major sports; especially with football, basketball and tennis
- Experience in or knowledge of social media is a big advantage
- Ability to play with words and create engaging marketing copy.
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta