As Online Sports Trader, you will be a part of our Sportsbook Department in Malta which is responsible for the preparation, monitoring and risk management of our sports betting operation. You will work in close. You will use your excellent knowledge of the betting and sports, your analytical skills and your team player skills in a vibrant working environment with a great team.
What We Expect
- Monitor pre-match and live odds of the offered content
- Observe odds market movements and react accordingly
- Compare odds against market competitors
- Price events in a timely manner
- Manage and monitor risk of worldwide sporting events
- Ensure that markets are resulted correctly and in a timely manner
- Assist the customer support team with your sports betting knowledge and answering our operator queries
- Analyse customer betting behaviour and betting patterns
- Identifying possible issues
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week)
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sports betting/trading environment
- Excellent knowledge of sports betting and sports in general
- Analytical skills
- Fluent English, any additional language is a plus
- Passion for sports
- Good statistical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- In accordance with the worldwide sporting event schedule, the shifts are variable, including nightshifts, weekends, public holidays
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta