Our Risk and Fraud Analyst will have to ensure continuous risk management and pro-actively anticipate issues to minimise risk exposure in our sportsbook gaming activities. The person will also need to identify potentially fraudulent accounts activities, investigate them and judge on them to minimise the impact on good customers and company.
The Risk and Fraud Analyst will be also responsible for setting up alerts, anti-fraud workflows and responsive reaction measures in collaboration with other internal departments. The person will be also involved in analysing customer behaviour and fraudulent activities.
What We Expect
- Investigate, classify and prioritise various forms of fraudulent users and payment concerning activities
- Oppose and avoid high-risk scenarios, specify and analyse internal control and risk management techniques to defend operation from fraudulent attacks
- Establish risk and fraud avoidance measures
- Monitor and authenticate customer registrations
- Monitor and analyse customers’ attitudes
- Approve players’ pay-outs, assure that turnover requirements at customer withdrawals are answered
- Oversee and optimise current and new payment methods
- Communicate possible and actual fraudulent attacks to other answerable employees and departments
- Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Regularly research information concerning online fraud threats
- Reduce Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Charge back ratios, Refunds)
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in iGaming and/or in sports betting company will be considered as asset
- Outstanding knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing
- Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring and preventing fraud
- Understanding of mitigations to risks related to iGaming environment
- Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation
- Exceptional analytical and investigation skills
- Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills
- Efficient judgement and informed decision-making skills
- Eagerness to work on various shifts, night shift as well as public holidays
- Native Greek and a good command of the English language are essential.
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week)
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta