We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our secretarial team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
What We Expect
The Secretary/PA will be directly reporting to CEO. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support including greeting clients, dealing with internal and external calls
- Screening and direct phone calls,emails and distributing correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and meetings, travel arrangements and general administration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances
- Providing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Attending Manager meetings, taking notes and compiling reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- This position calls for a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills and able to work independently. Must have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Applicants must be fluent in English and German or Turkish; any other language will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of education, be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Have experience in using IT software packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate preferably has previous Personal Assistant experience
- Clean Driving licence
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta