We are looking for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
What We Expect
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centre.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- At least 5years experience in Windows Operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance
- Hands-on Experience with Networking, TCP/IP and Citrix
- Monitor and maintain Microsoft Windows and Linux systems
- Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration
- Design and Implementation with Load Balancing
- Linux Server Administration and Configuration (CentOS)
- Perform proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance
- Perform system backup and recovery
- Develop process automation
- Familiar with Symantec and Raid Software
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta