As Software Project Manager you are responsible for the project planning and the project monitoring and control of information technology systems. For the purpose of project planning you have to identify the scope of the software development project, planning project stages, estimate the workload involved, and create the complete project schedule with our team and management.
What We Expect
- Responsible for end-to-end project management throughout the life cycle of a software/system development project/ program.
- Track project milestones and deliverable throughout project lifecycle.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Work as a team member or run individual projects and be responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and management in a clear fashion.
- Maximize team effectiveness and drive for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for overall quality of project execution and delivered product.
- Understand the project risks and impacts to enterprise products and systems and define corrective actions and drive projects to closure.
- Ensure project execution is in line with project & authorities’ guidelines and directives; determine, allocate, and direct all project resources in accordance with these guidelines and directives.
- Reporting and documenting the projects and make every project ready to be licensable by gaming authorities.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT Project Management work on degree. Without degree or partial education 5+ years of experience is required
- 3+ years of previous working experience within the iGaming industry will be considered an asset
- Must maintain high level of coding standards
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent skills of various project management methods and software
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Capability of managing multiple projects and teams
- Experience of managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Experience in presenting project and department performance to management
- Plan database Postgres & MYSQL optimisation for large scale web applications
- Strong understanding and experience with Software Development Lifecycles
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when there is no direct line of authority
- Adaptable, flexible and has the ability to do the right thing under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Must take ownership of projects by utilising Agile project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta