The ideal candidate is responsible for UX solutions for desktop and mobile devices for Sportsbook, Casino and iGaming products in total. The designer will work closely with the product management and other departments and must have very good skills and deep knowledge about UX and the ability to evaluate problems quickly. The candidate also must have an outstanding knowledge of appropriate software tools and be responsible for a user-friendly product which follows the best industry standards.
What We Expect
- Create UX designs for several platforms and software (sportsbook and casino games on desktop as well as mobile)
- Planning, testing, and analysing customer usability
- Improvement of current products
- Work closely with product management and other departments
- Revise end users feedback and suggestions
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Excellent English skills, additional languages (German, French and/or Turkish would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A degree in marketing, technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of UX principles for all platforms incl. desktop and mobile versions
- Very good organization, creativity and an eye for the detail
- Branding and public presentation skills
- A strong portfolio - please include links to your work, websites and mobile apps
- Strong expertise in strategizing, planning, managing and delivering multiple large UX engagements and relationships
- Excellent communication skills
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta