We are looking for an experienced Web Developer particularly for blog websites with a strong and confident attitude. Sportsbook and gaming are our business and passion. As Web Developer you are responsible for the development and the maintenance of websites, and for blogs that is mainly based on WordPress.
What We Expect
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes
- Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and loading time
- Maintaining and developing websites, blogs, etc.
- Writing and maintaining WordPress and other CMS systems
- Making websites and blogs SEO compatible
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of editing or coding plugins
- Experience in Social Media Marketing, SEO and Online Marketing desirable
- PHP Knowledge to cope with WordPress plugins and special requirements
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Tipbet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Germany with numerous offices around Europe. Our biggest passion is to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience for our customers from all around the world with our innovative software and hardware solutions. When you become a member of Tipbet family, you will find a comfortable and stable work environment in the center of sunny island Malta. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta